Elviart 

elviart.png

In 1952, Georgios Kaloidas creates the first workshop which was used exclusively to produce pita breads. This succeeded the traditional family bakery, which had been operating since 1922. A few years later, the company moved to its own building.

Marios Kaloidas’ love for the family business and his dedication to making the best pita bread were the two sparks that ignited the vision of exporting the company’s products. In 1989 the company launched its products at international markets, and consolidated its presence with the creation of ELVIART logo, and abbreviation of “Elliniki Viomihania Artoskeuasmaton” (Greek Bakery Industry).

With its roots deep in the past, ELVIART is growing steadily in the present, and looking to the future!

Marios Kaloidas’ ambition was the driving force that made the company well-known throughout Greece and almost all of Europe. His passion and tenacity remained unchanged over the years and were a great support to him when he was confronted with important decisions. One of these decisions was to buy all the company shares from the partners in 2013.

So, after 9 years of business the company was passed in its entirety to Marios Kaloidas and his children who work with the same dedication and love as their forebears in the family business.

Location:

Dim. Liakou 3

19300 Aspropirgos

Greece